Leadership is hard, but every leader should feel like their vision is possible.
Branches Worldwide is building a network of 30 leaders. Leaders who understand what it takes to use their business as a ministry. We will identify one leader in each of the 30 chosen countries.
- Age 25-40
- Faith in Jesus Christ
- Leading a growing business (5 or more employees)
- Native of one of our 30 countries
- Proficient in reading/speaking English
Meet Our First Leader
Get to know our first Branches Worldwide Leader, Narlly Mendez, from Ciudad de Dario, Nicaragua
Leaders accepted into Branches Worldwide can expect the following:
- Outlast the Competition
- Hire More Employees
- Create sustainable change
- Learn how to use your business as a ministry.
- Work with personal mentors who will help you grow your faith, your influence, and your organization.
- Opportunities to travel to the United States and other regions around the world.
- Gain access to capital (if necessary) to expand your business.